The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go back to last March when they were throwing out timelines it seems they were spot on. I do believe we have seen the worst of it. I am very angry that people are getting shots because of Unions. Health Care workers should have gotten it then it all should have been age based.

If you go back to last March when they were throwing out timelines it seems they were spot on. I do believe we have seen the worst of it. I am very angry that people are getting shots because of Unions. Health Care workers should have gotten it then it all should have been age based.
Do you mean healthcare workers in unions? What unions are getting them?

Teachers? Perhaps some, but not all. My wife’s a teachers, had an appointment, they cancelled and said nobody under 65. That said, teachers should be higher priority (after elderly, healthcare workers) than the general public.

Teachers? Perhaps some, but not all. My wife’s a teachers, had an appointment, they cancelled and said nobody under 65. That said, teachers should be higher priority (after elderly, healthcare workers) than the general public.
If course they should. One kid gets covid two building over and they go remote. Give me a break

They should open it up to anybody over 65 that wants it. Then open it to everyone soon after that. I’m way more likely to get it and spread it then a teacher and I’ll be the last one eligible.

It already is. The old people are getting bumped back by other groups that are eligible. They are better on computers. Its like getting a tee time at a municipal golf course on a Saturday morning.

What’s going on with these variants? It seems like by the time we all get vaccinated there will be new and improved pathways to misery to contend with.

I don't think this is known yet.

It already is. The old people are getting bumped back by other groups that are eligible there are better on computers. Its li e getting a tee time at a municipal golf course in a Saturday morning.
What’s the goal? Is it to keep old people alive or to stop the pandemic? Maybe the answer isn’t simple.

mm
Both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back