The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
a friend had round two of the vaccine yesterday. while round 1 had no adverse side effects, round 2 produced nausea, aches, chills and slight fever.

My wife (she’s a teacher) has an appointment for the first dose next week. She’s still not sure how she feels about it.....

She’s still not sure how she feels about it.....

To be honest I'm not either. My wife is now on day 2 of the second round. Day 4 is when shit hit the fan for her with the first one, man I hope that doesn't happen again.

To be honest I'm not either. My wife is now on day 2 of the second round. Day 4 is when shit hit the fan for her with the first one, man I hope that doesn't happen again.
Well hell, we shouldn't know what to really think or how to feel about it imo. They rolled that thing out really fast and like I've said before, if this last year has taught us anything it's to question every bit of information we are being fed to by the US media. Unfortunately, critical thinking skills are not the majorities forte, that's why I think that in part, this country is so harshly divided today.

That being said I'll probably get the vaccine here in a few months. If it helps us get back to normal again I think I'm steering towards taking the risk. This "new normal" crap needs to go away.

My cousins national guard unit is at the Capitol. They will be there until January 30th, sleeping wherever they can.
"New normal" crap definitely needs to go away.
I just got this picture.
IMG_5965.jpg

My cousins national guard unit is at the Capitol. They will be there until January 30th, sleeping wherever they can.
"New normal" crap definitely needs to go away.
I just got this picture.View attachment 7510
at least set up some temporary barrack for the guys and girls

That being said I'll probably get the vaccine here in a few months. If it helps us get back to normal again I think I'm steering towards taking the risk. This "new normal" crap needs to go away.
My feeling as well. Not in any rush I'd prefer to let those who need to be first or who are truly scared get it first. Some folks here are freaking out that they have to wait and are scouring vaccination sites to try to get it no matter the cost or time involved. I'm not high risk and I just don't get that type of behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back