The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn fake news here really makes this site go to hell, boring reading that I wish I didn’t read all from same person

I am passing no judgment as to the veracity of what you called "fake news" here. But, I do believe that if you are getting any "news" whether real of fake from an online ski forum... that is probably the real issue/problem.

I am passing no judgment as to the veracity of what you called "fake news" here. But, I do believe that if you are getting any "news" whether real of fake from an online ski forum... that is probably the real issue/problem.
the only issue on info on this site is you putting out info that fits your narrative , Harvey gave information that is useful on how to not see your posts anymore, that is helpful, you are not helpful and you continue that saying that someone taking what you write as “news” is the issue, I get plenty of useful ”news” information off this site . I see quite a few smart people on this site who give useful “news” information and respect them they make this site legitimate

Last edited:
Lest anyone think we're returning to "normal" any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back