The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't totally get that tune. Neil Young should have a guilty conscience about watergate?

Yea Neil was harsh in the original (great tune IMO) and I get it, Lynyrd's pissed. But he needs a more cogent pot shot than that.

Full disclosure I never took the time to understand all the lyrics, so maybe there is more.

I don't totally get that tune. Neil Young should have a guilty conscience about watergate?

Yea Neil was harsh in the original (great tune IMO) and I get it, Lynyrd's pissed. But he needs a more cogent pot shot than that.

Full disclosure I never took the time to understand all the lyrics, so maybe there is more.
It is the opposite - Ronnie Van Zant was agreeing with Neil Young.

I don't think there was much to it? More of a back and forth in the music icon world? Looks like Ronnie is wearing a Neil Young shirt in that video.

:LOL::LOL:
FB_IMG_1643315302885.jpg

From Sno, to you……

Old man, take a look at my life I’m a lot like you. I need someone to love me the whole day through. Ah, one look in my eyes and you can tell that’s true.

Old man, take a look at my life I’m a lot like you, twenty-four and there’s so much more…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back