The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone wants the pandemic to be over.

Not everyone is being a little bitch about it.
No but from the looks of these forums there’s a lot of little bitches that can’t figure out how other people have a different opinion.

Covid has brought out the best in some and the worst in others. There’s something to learn in all of this me thinks. I haven’t figured it out yet but I’m gonna keep trying.

No but from the looks of these forums there’s a lot of little bitches that can’t figure out how other people have a different opinion.
There’s a difference between giving an opinion and whining like a baby because things aren’t going the way you want them to.

I see whining. You’re welcome to see it differently.

There’s a difference between giving an opinion and whining like a baby because things aren’t going the way you want them to.

I see whining. You’re welcome to see it differently.
There’s a whole lot of people getting whiny, angry and generally carried away emotionally over someone having a different opinion.

I’m simply pointing out the general hypocrisy on both sides.

Carry on.

This thread is doing a great job just barely staying open. Milo I bet you can express those same ideas without going all red state blue state on us.

Pandemic is like politics and religion because you probably can't change someone's mind.

I did change my own mind. I did my own research! So busted.

...There’s something to learn in all of this me thinks. I haven’t figured it out yet but I’m gonna keep trying.
Tjf1967 said:
No we were hanging out in a corn field.. ?.

I learned Bozeman has a corn field in the winter. So there’s that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back