The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a headline about TP supplies at Costco and ordered another case of this Scott JRT single ply from Amazon. Each roll lasts two weeks. I may never return to normal TP:LOL:.
Omg !!! NO !! DO NOT DO IT !!!

True story : to set the scene : ok so my dad was a very gentile , dignified guy , professorial in nature but my MOM WAS a piece o work ! An artist , an Irish colleen with a wicked sense of humor and a bent on deviltry and very little filter on her descriptive utterances ?.

So i always remebered her little self reflexive ditty about her childhood experience WITH single ply , Which btw she oft repeated whenever the spirit moved her ( she was not a drinker , so one or two was all it took at parties) ?

It goes like this : the scene an IRISH wake .
" Poor Margy Baker
Went to the john at the Undertakers
The PAPER WAS THIN
Her finger went in
Poor Margy Baker "

No single ply has been purchased in our family since that time ??????

True story : to set the scene : ok so my dad was a very gentile , dignified guy , professorial in nature but my MOM WAS a piece o work ! An artist , an Irish colleen with a wicked sense of humor and a bent on deviltry and very little filter on her descriptive utterances ?.
Maureen O’Hara as Mary Kate Danahar gives Irish women the respect they’ve earned.
Yer lucky ta have some Irish blood in ya Warp.

Maureen O’Hara as Mary Kate Danahar gives Irish women the respect they’ve earned.
Yer lucky ta have some Irish blood in ya Warp.
Sure n begoorah, Ole Margaret Mary would give her a run for the money?⚡

Omg !!! NO !! DO NOT DO IT !!!

So i always remebered her little self reflexive ditty about her childhood experience WITH single ply , Which btw she oft repeated whenever the spirit moved her ( she was not a drinker , so one or two was all it took at parties) ?

It goes like this : the scene an IRISH wake .
" Poor Margy Baker
Went to the john at the Undertakers
The PAPER WAS THIN
Her finger went in
Poor Margy Baker "

No single ply has been purchased in our family since that time ??????
I have a septic system. I'm not into surprise back ups. I've had them at 3:30 AM and even worse as I walked out the door to go skiing. We tried the 2 ply for a few months. It didn't dissolve last enough.

I have a septic system. I'm not into surprise back ups. I've had them at 3:30 AM and even worse as I walked out the door to go skiing. We tried the 2 ply for a few months. It didn't dissolve last enough.
?As a kid we had septics ugh no thanks especially in hard pan clay subsoil.

We are on sewer system but im thinkin' a Bidet next bathroom remodel ?

I guess all the people still doing reasearch can close up their labs as the Food and Drug Administration has formally approved Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine.
?? Pfizer's vaccine may be considered the "gold standard" by some people but it's probably the most expensive and complicated to deal with from an operational basis. The "cold chain" required for shipment and storage is not typical.

While the mRNA approach has advantages, the other approaches to developing a vaccine have other advantages. Being cheap to produce and store would make a huge difference for most of the countries of the world.

What will be interesting to see is if Pfizer starts spending money on commercials now that the BLA is approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back