The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I got vaxed:
#1 my wife told me I had too
#2 I felt it was my duty to do so
#3 I wanted to go out to dinner, attend concerts, and go on trips as soon as I could.
Yeah, so anti-vaxxers aren’t motivated by #2, but it seems like #1 and #3 are fair game. People are still people. They will respond to:
• Social pressure (especially from loved ones) and
• Losing the ability to participate in their favorite activities (whether it’s concerts or SEC football games or whatever)

Everyone was busy while I was snoozing. Guess I need a west coast moderator.

Wear a mask social distance and you have virtual zero chance of catching it.

I disagree with this, unless unless the word "virtual" means "greater than."

Look it's pretty clear that no one is going to convince anyone to change their mind on this. I think everyone knows that.

Time for another 24hr break. Too bad, I am appreciating the data posted.

Sounds like you are talking down to me right now and acting like you are better than me.

But that’s what I expect from you. Accusing other people of doing what you do to them.

Now is about the time in our conversation where you call me a “bully” even though you have done nothing but be aggressive towards me for no reason.
This is the classic young, extreme liberal move, say some judgy insulting shit and then if anyone calls you out on it, pull the victim card.

Wait! Before we get locked out again, I’d like to point out that name calling is about as effective as injecting bleach.

Why I got vaxed:
#1 my wife told me I had too
#2 I felt it was my duty to do so
#3 I wanted to go out to dinner, attend concerts, and go on trips as soon as I could.
#1 Daughter at home with suppressed immune system (transplant recipient)
#2 Wanted to spring ski in Vermont and be legit
#3 Felt it was my duty to do so

I have yet to hear anyone who got vaccinated say they regret it. Why is that.
I think the boss has a trigger finger on the lock button. Geez. Loosen up Sally. And for the record masks and social distancing most certainly work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back