T-shirts and ski graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think if Bob pays you $1,500 a year, the thread can stay up.
1696733723778.gif

Whatever

I like the shirts, and I like this thread. I'm hopeful for a NYSkiblog shirt to become available as a result of this thread. FWIW, I wore my white NY shirt yesterday to GP's Brewfest and received countless compliments on it. I also shared this link with several people who liked it, so who knows. Maybe we pick up some new members as a result of this thread.

To be completely honest I’m only here because Scottyskis thought I’d be a good fit here because I posted a number of New York ski area layouts on other forums. He was a fan of the Ski Classic Plattekill. I live and ski in New Hampshire and occasionally Vermont but have never had the opportunity to ski in New York. So really the only contribution I can make is to offer NY ski centric and other generic ski and snowboard designs.
There’s lots of stuff to chime in on if ya wanna. The folks here are nice.
When the season starts. TR’s for sure. Right now things are a bit … boney. How ’bout my camping trip to Maine?
Yup.
Do ya know the Hillbilly Weatherman in Cow Hampshire? and/or talk like him?

Whatever

I like the shirts, and I like this thread. .
Maybe that’s it. You like the shirts.

I don’t usually like to criticize someone’s “art”, but when they try to sell it to me, then I think it’s fair game.

And not to be too harsh, but bob would have to pay me $1,500 to wear anything that he posted up here. $5,000 if it’s that terrible telemark one.

If you like the shirts, fine, but I still prefer not to get constant bumps of a dogshit advertising thread when I hit the “new posts” button.

Is there a way to mute a thread so I can avoid this?

It's not part of the basic functionality, it is available as an add-on by an aftermarket developer:

It's $30.

Currently my annual add-on cost is $35. I bought a package from a guy known in the XF community as Andy. He has a sterling reputation. It includes dozens of add-ons.I am using four of them. One of the most useful allows me to rotated upside down or sideways images with a click. It's very convenient.

Another one I use all the allows me to change the author. When Scotty was sending me Huntington Disease info to post, I didn't need to know his password, I can just post it, and change the author to him.

I do that for adventurers in the field too. If the adventure is awesome.

allike that all my add-ons come from one source, so they don't conflict with each other.

The ignore thread add on is by a different developer. So this would take it to $65.

Depends on how you normally find threads of interest. You can click on Unwatch after a thread has been added to your Watch list, which happens automatically when someone posts in a thread.

I have topics I don't care about in every ski forum I'm actively following. I don't read those threads in the New Posts list. If that list gets too long, it's possible to mark all Unread threads as Read. Although NYSkiBlog has few enough active threads that I usually just click on a thread, and go to the last post without bothering to read any posts.

I don’t usually like to criticize someone’s “art”, but when they try to sell it to me, then I think it’s fair game.

And not to be too harsh, but bob would have to pay me $1,500 to wear anything that he posted up here. $5,000 if it’s that terrible telemark one.

If you like the shirts, fine, but I still prefer not to get constant bumps of a dogshit advertising thread when I hit the “new posts” button.

WTF is your problem.

Don't click on it, and BTW, nobody is *trying* to sell.you. Gawd, what a drama Queen you are!

Tell us how you really feel 😂 I could care less I already stopped looking in them until I saw your handle. I'm following again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back