T-shirts and ski graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am generally a live-and-let-live kind of guy but I do see MC’s point. This one was very click-bait-y. The only reason newguy isn’t bugging everybody as much as he/she is bugging MC is that there’s nobody else spamming us. If there were a bunch of people trying to sell their arts and crafts here, it would be annoying AF. I propose one thread, by the NYSB admin, titled “Sell your arts and crafts here..” so it’s clear what it is.

I am generally a live-and-let-live kind of guy but I do see MC’s point. This one was very click-bait-y. The only reason newguy isn’t bugging everybody as much as he/she is bugging MC is that there’s nobody else spamming us. If there were a bunch of people trying to sell their arts and crafts here, it would be annoying AF. I propose one thread, by the NYSB admin, titled “Sell your arts and crafts here..” so it’s clear what it is.
True. Positive is it make mc throw mini tantrums.
Overall the second advertisement was pushing his luck. Kinda of a dick move

there’s nobody else spamming us.
I strongly object to this connotation! That is a completely unfair comparison. ”Spam” is associated with tricking you into giving sensitive information for the purpose of stealing. I am not doing that! I am not trying to steal from any of you.

I am a real person. I make all the designs on my own iMac in my home. TeePublic is a legitimate worldwide business.

I’m sorry but that one stung.

Last edited:
True. Positive is it make mc throw mini tantrums.
Overall the second advertisement was pushing his luck. Kinda of a dick move
Really? I was happy to share this and didn’t want to attach it to the story. That’s called “button holing“ and is more like spamming than what I’ve posted here.

I like what I design and wanted to share. I’m not gouging or trying to steal from any of you.

I strongly object to this connotation! That is a completely unfair comparison. ”Spam” is associated with tricking you into giving sensitive information for the purpose of stealing. I am not doing that! I am not trying to steal from any of you.

I am a real person. I make all the designs on my own iMac in my home. TeePublic is a legitimate worldwide business.

I’m sorry but that one stung.
You’re describing phishing. Spam is unsolicited advertising or sales pitches- more traditionally by email but it fits here too. Your entire business model is based on spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back