T-shirts and ski graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that’s it. You like the shirts.

I don’t usually like to criticize someone’s “art”, but when they try to sell it to me, then I think it’s fair game.

And not to be too harsh, but bob would have to pay me $1,500 to wear anything that he posted up here. $5,000 if it’s that terrible telemark one.

If you like the shirts, fine, but I still prefer not to get constant bumps of a dogshit advertising thread when I hit the “new posts” button.

Is there a way to mute a thread so I can avoid this?
1696789221817.gif

Ok snowflake you win. Thread is locked.

@Abubob I still want to do those NYSB shirts. I'll let you know when I have a design.

Testing

OK for whatever reason it seems that the thread locking feature isn't working.

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 6.45.47 AM.png

I don't have time this am to get help with this. As a favor to me, let's leave it alone.

Last edited:
Jimmy Dangeraca t-shirt - For Sale. Yes, this is an advertisement.

I totally forgot I already isolated this to make a sticker for a family event. So here is my brother, who telemark skied before it was cool when only hippies and hermits telemarked AND on cross-country skis! (I don't know how to spell the past tense of "tele") My favorite thing about this photo? The straps flying everywhere.

And if ANYBODY has an issue with his form ... please keep it to yourself. Thank you.

Link below photos.

Jimmy D Sticker.png

Jimmy D Tee.jpeg

Jimmy Dangeraca t-shirt - For Sale. Yes, this is an advertisement.

I totally forgot I already isolated this to make a sticker for a family event. So here is my brother, who telemark skied before it was cool when only hippies and hermits telemarked AND on cross-country skis!
This implies that tele is now cool? Who knew! 🤷

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back