T-shirts and ski graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob I just checked your profile, 35 posts, 33 in this thread. If you want to keep this thread going maybe try for a 50/50 split, or find another way to make more of a contribution to the forum.
To be completely honest I’m only here because Scottyskis thought I’d be a good fit here because I posted a number of New York ski area layouts on other forums. He was a fan of the Ski Classic Plattekill. I live and ski in New Hampshire and occasionally Vermont but have never had the opportunity to ski in New York. So really the only contribution I can make is to offer NY ski centric and other generic ski and snowboard designs.

ALL the designs I post are my original art.

Please understand that I’m not trying to take advantage of anyone here by selling all my designs and that this is really work for me. I spend my time designing and posting those designs. If I had to print and stock all I had to offer I’d be very poor and exhausted. Also there would be a lot fewer designs that I could offer In fact maybe only one or two. So I neither print or stock what I offer and for that reason I can spend my time designing, because that’s what I like to do. Furthermore, the product is much less expensive from TeePublic. I’d have to charge close to $30 plus shipping if I did all the work myself just to break even.

So just let me know what you all decide and I will abide.

Last edited:
Abubob asked me before he did it. I thought it was ok.

I didn't imagine anyone would care. I guess it is different from other threads.

I'll think about locking it or shutting it down.

Bob I just checked your profile, 35 posts, 33 in this thread. If you want to keep this thread going maybe try for a 50/50 split, or find another way to make more of a contribution to the forum.

Not sure if he has made any money here but would you guys feel better about it if Bob was helping me defray hosting and development costs? I currently sponsor this place to tune of about $1500 a year. That's (partially) offset by about $800 a year in ad revenue.

To be completely honest I’m only here because Scottyskis thought I’d be a good fit here because I posted a number of New York ski area layouts on other forums. He was a fan of the Ski Classic Plattekill. I live and ski in New Hampshire and occasionally Vermont but have never had the opportunity to ski in New York. So really the only contribution I can make is to offer NY ski centric and other generic ski and snowboard designs.

ALL the designs I post are my original art.

Please understand that I’m not trying to take advantage of anyone here by selling all my designs and that this is really work for me. I spend my time designing and posting those designs. If I had to print and stock all I had to offer I’d be very poor and exhausted. Also there would be a lot fewer designs that I could offer In fact maybe only one or two. So I neither print or stock what I offer and for that reason I can spend my time designing, because that’s what I like to do. Furthermore, the product is much less expensive from TeePublic. I’d have to charge close to $30 plus shipping if I did all the work myself just to break even.

So just let me know what you all decide and I will abide.
You don't think we want to hear about hills in New Hampshire?

You don't think we want to hear about hills in New Hampshire?
1696726714611.gif

I'd like to see TRs from Wildcat and Cannon. And Pat's Peak.

Um, he said flat out that he isn’t interested in participating in the forum. He wants to sell t-shirts. This thread has taken a very needy turn.

Reactions: MC2
I live and ski in New Hampshire and occasionally Vermont but have never had the opportunity to ski in New York.
Check out the trip report sections. Includes East, West, Midwest, plus Europe & Asia. I'm a New Yorker who moved south long ago so although I've skied a few places in NY and New England, I doubt I'd stick around if the threads about skiing were only about NY mountains.

Not sure if he has made any money here but would you guys feel better about it if Bob was helping me defray hosting and development costs? I currently sponsor this place to tune of about $1500 a year. That's (partially) offset by about $800 a year in ad revenue.
Yes, I think if Bob pays you $1,500 a year, the thread can stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back