T-shirts and ski graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are going to have tee shirts for sale, I'd like to limit it to one thread.

How do they handle this at AZ?

How do they handle this at AZ?
I have one thread per season on Snowjournal.com and AlpineZone.com but they’ve never turned into the dumpster fire that my first t-shirt thread got made into. I thought single threads about once a week would be better. The Black Mtn thing came up so even though it was less than a week I HAD to post.

When I first saw this thread title I thought it was about Black being back for this season. Stu did an awesome job explaining the story. I hope they find a way to transition. Didn’t buy an Indy Pass this year because we only used ours once last year. Now I want to buy one just to support them.

One T-shirt thread is enough.

One T-shirt thread is enough.
I agree but the controversy is giving me a headache.

1697730069884.gif

You only show up lately to shit on this fellow.
Why lie? If you had a good point, you wouldn’t have to lie to try to make it.

I just don’t like seeing ads when I click on a thread. I also thought it was going to be about Black Mountain, but it turned out to be another shitty T shirt thread.

Last edited:
FYI: I will be starting a new thread a bit in the future. It will be named in such a way so there can be no mistake of its content. I will post any designs in that thread until next season.

Thank you for your forbearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back