Sweet Cars and Trucks

So does that mean gold is not and investment either?
Really? You're gonna compare cars to gold?
When the last baby boomer dies, your 1955 Thinderbird will be worthless (along with your baseball cards and Beatles records), but gold will still have value. Follow my advice and your chidren will say nice things about you at your funeral.

mm

Last edited:

Also funny to me, if you look at the end of that commercial they call it "the small Chrysler." The definition of small has certainly changed, unless you take it to mean "uncomfortable back seat."

Sorry I put this in your sweet car thread, just wasn't sure it made sense to have a crappy car thread or if it was funny enough to go in my LOL thread.

?‍♂️

Also funny to me, if you look at the end of that commercial they call it "the small Chrysler." The definition of small has certainly changed, unless you take it to mean "uncomfortable back seat."

Sorry I put this in your sweet car thread, just wasn't sure it made sense to have a crappy car thread or if it was funny enough to go in my LOL thread.

?‍♂️

Nothing crappy about Mopar ?

Now I'm really laughing because the reason we started talking about them is how his dad bought it because it was small !!!!

Back