Sweet Cars and Trucks

A few cars ago, heading to Warren VT for a house share in February. Got pulled over in Waitsfield at midnight, they said I was going 25 over in a 25 zone. I was pushing the pace, but not THAT fast. Well I sucked it up and paid the ticket, what are you gonna do?

That weekend, every time I turned around, I saw a car from outta state pulled over.

About 2 months later, the state refunded my money and said the ticket was dismissed "with prejudice." I didn't call them to ask what that meant.

A few cars ago, heading to Warren VT for a house share in February. Got pulled over in Waitsfield at midnight, they said I was going 25 over in a 25 zone. I was pushing the pace, but not THAT fast. Well I sucked it up and paid the ticket, what are you gonna do?

That weekend, every time I turned around, I saw a car from outta state pulled over.

About 2 months later, the state refunded my money and said the ticket was dismissed "with prejudice." I didn't call them to ask what that meant.
Back in the 90s there was a police chief in Woodstock Vt who was so aggressive about ticketing tourists that the local merchants got together and made him stop. Maybe that's what "with prejudice" means.

mm

So, this just showed up in my basement. My son has been wanting a motorcycle for a while. I would rather he had lots of metal around him at 23. That said, the first thing I wanted to do was sit on it. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20201205_172934008.jpg
    IMG_20201205_172934008.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 54
So, this just showed up in my basement. My son has been wanting a motorcycle for a while. I would rather he had lots of metal around him at 23. That said, the first thing I wanted to do was sit on it. :)
Nice bike. I'm a Honda road bike guy too. I miss my old school VF1000R, that was a keeper but foolishly I let it go.

I’m sure that’s scary as a mom but at least we know he’ll survive the apocalyps. The kid on a motorcycle always makes it to the end f the movie

Back