Sweet Cars and Trucks

Speaking of bikes. I put a deposit down on a 890 adventure r last month. Really looking forward to it.

AWESOME!!! What a great bike (y)

Buddy of mine has an old KLR 650. He has the itch for a new one and I'm first inline for his old one.

THANKS!! It will be nice to jump on and head down the road. I will use it mostly on Logging roads and snowmobile trails old dirt roads. Little tall for me but that's life in my world. 500 lbs has me a little nervous. Always wanted an IT 465 after my RM125 but I don't like the chore of trailering. It will mostly sit in the basement but I will get my kicks looking at it.

Shit your tall. You can get one of the big ones.
This older KLR is pretty tall. The guy who has it is only an inch or 2 shorter that me. It's been awhile since I've had a dual sport so I want to see how much I use it before jumping in on a new one.

I got to drive a Tesla Model 3 yesterday. It had 21K on it for miles and the car was straight as a pin, real nice ride. To say the least, once I got past all the "weirdness" of the car, I was super impressed. The car handled amazing and it's acceleration was very impressive. I truly enjoyed the car.

I got to drive a Tesla Model 3 yesterday. It had 21K on it for miles and the car was straight as a pin, real nice ride. To say the least, once I got past all the "weirdness" of the car, I was super impressed. The car handled amazing and it's acceleration was very impressive. I truly enjoyed the car.
i drove a Model S a few months ago...I felt the same

i drove a Model S a few months ago...I felt the same
For me it would take some getting used to the braking. Did you find when your foot came off the gas the car slowed too quickly? I found that very odd, seems like the car has no coasting capability to it at all.

I did too, but the my friend said that you get used to the regenerative braking quickly..You can control how much regenerative braking on the screen..
I also heard you can get 50/60k out of set of brakes in some instances much more..

Watched Mecum Kissimmee 2021 over the weekend. A couple cars really stood out to me.

First was a 2018 Ford Gt. If you could find one to buy the car could be bought for around 500 - 550K, this one sold for 800K.

The one that blew my mind and everyone else's was Carol Shelby's person Cobra 427 Roadster. It was crazy exciting to watch the bidding on this one as the hammer dropped at 5.4 million. WOW!

Watched Mecum Kissimmee 2021 over the weekend. A couple cars really stood out to me.

First was a 2018 Ford Gt. If you could find one to buy the car could be bought for around 500 - 550K, this one sold for 800K.

The one that blew my mind and everyone else's was Carol Shelby's person Cobra 427 Roadster. It was crazy exciting to watch the bidding on this one as the hammer dropped at 5.4 million. WOW!
Insane
My buddy bought a reproduction one 2 weeks ago in cali
Sweet looking ride even though it’s a fake

Back