Sweet Cars and Trucks

A few weeks later my friend Chet rolled his GTO over in the same spot. It was a miracle he survived that.
Having a son that’s in the age range of my historically dumbest decisions is a source of a great deal of stress for me. When I think back to those days, I just shake my head

Having a son that’s in the age range of my historically dumbest decisions is a source of a great deal of stress for me. When I think back to those days, I just shake my head
But your kid would not do that stuff

My buddy always said that if his kids were as bad as he was he'd be lucky. If they're worse he'd be in trouble.

I just paid a speeding ticket. Can you believe you can't go online and pay them? You still have to go get a bank check and mail them in. I could not believe it.
Just got a nyc speed cam ticket last week
I paid it online

From your mouth to Gods ears. I think Junior is smarter then I was but Dangerboy is 14 - not quite there. He worries me.
I have 2 girls. I didn’t have to deal with that stuff
Other stuff yes

Back