Season Passes

Snowbasin Utahhh new passes deals till 22APR22.
They left Epic and now give add on choices with Icon and Mountain Collective.
65+ non holiday $399.

Last edited:
I think I’m going to buy the Ski3 (non holiday) next year. I am considering the IKON, but I hate Stratton & Sugarbush is too far. I like Killington, and if I lived closer to Killington, the Beast 365 pass looks awesome (unlimited golf/bike park/skiing + IKON perks for $1,600). But the extra hour drive is too much with the baby. I need to be able to go up to Gore for a morning or an afternoon sometimes.

So, Ski3 + Platty instructor gig again will be good for me. See you guys at Gore (and Whiteface a couple of times) next year.

This season’s ORDA’s Frequent Skier Card details are out.
No 1st day free but they lowered the price to $59 ($49 students).
Gets ya 50% off tickets for weekdays and 25% off weekends and holidays.
It appears ya won’t get shut out either if ya have a FSC.

I was gonna go Gore mid week as the discount closes on 8/10. It's a really good deal for an excellent mountain. Hard to beat. But gas prices have me shook. It's an hour and a half from my house and I drive a V8 truck. Then I was like, Indy! Again. F'ing gas prices. And I really dig places like BEast (not easy to get to from upstate NY), etc. I had a winter car - VW Passat - that I used for skiing. But I gave it to my son for college this year.

I'm really getting bummed about the season. And it's looking like a piecemeal arrangement at this point.

What are the closest mountains to home?

gas prices have me shook. It's an hour and a half from my house and I drive a V8 truck. .
Lol.
2BF7E62C-A3B5-4858-9361-D505B9038F86.jpeg

I mean in his defense, he generously gave the more fuel efficient vehicle to a loved one.

Back