Season Passes

This season’s ORDA’s Frequent Skier Card details are out.
No 1st day free but they lowered the price to $59 ($49 students).
Gets ya 50% off tickets for weekdays and 25% off weekends and holidays.
It appears ya won’t get shut out either if ya have a FSC.

I might call Gore to confirm if in fact the FSC’s 59 bucks allows ya to book without being shutout.
Sometimes there were no lift tickets available when the snow and weather were super duper.

i.e.. Clarification of what this means.
  • Unlimited Availability of lift tickets (FSC tickets don't sell out)

I might call Gore to confirm if in fact the FSC’s 59 bucks allows ya to book without being shutout.
Sometimes there were no lift tickets available when the snow and weather were super duper.

i.e.. Clarification of what this means.
  • Unlimited Availability of lift tickets (FSC tickets don't sell out)
i never got shut out last year. that is the beauty of this card. does anyone know if the price goes up?

i never got shut out last year. that is the beauty of this card. does anyone know if the price goes up?
What price? The 59 bucks?

Lift tickets will be $55 mid week (1/2 price) with FSC and ~$eighty something for weekend/holiday (25%off) with the FSC.
Use it twice weekdaze and ya save a few dinero and guarantees yer availability for rides up.
Seems like a no brainer for me.

What price? The 59 bucks?

Lift tickets will be $55 mid week (1/2 price) with FSC and ~$eighty something for weekend/holiday (25%off) with the FSC.
Use it twice weekdaze and ya save a few dinero and guarantees yer availability for rides up.
Seems like a no brainer for me.

Screenshot_20220808-154848.png

Back