Season Passes

yes the $59 bucks. I paid $119 last year but got the free day.
Here’s the prices depending on age and student status.
1660059045817.png

I have the Ikon pass, but I have yet to utilize it. I was simply thinking about going skiing this time. I want to ski powdery mountains. The Powder Highway is a unique place where the cold air of the mountains meets the moisture-laden wind from the coast, resulting in biblical amounts of snowfall on one of Canada's least known and most underappreciated mountain formations. Yes, I purchased a season pass and am extremely excited to visit the mountains shortly.

I have the Ikon pass, but I have yet to utilize it. I was simply thinking about going skiing this time. I want to ski powdery mountains. The Powder Highway is a unique place where the cold air of the mountains meets the moisture-laden wind from the coast, resulting in biblical amounts of snowfall on one of Canada's least known and most underappreciated mountain formations. Yes, I purchased a season pass and am extremely excited to visit the mountains shortly.
Are you going to drive or fly?

I've been very curious about Red Mountain ever since the OPO several years ago.

You just need to ski 12 days to brake even.
The Aspen Premier Pass includes Ikon Base. So figuring out the breakeven point could be more complicated than just considering days at Aspen/Snowmass/Highlands.

Deer Valley season passes have been in the same ballpark for years. Meaning unlimited access to DV only. Didn't change after Alterra bought DV and put limited access onto Ikon.

Sorry I didn't catch this earlier. Vis a vis Timothy E--Don't feed the bots. The more you talk to them, the better they get..

Last edited:
Epic pass prices go up Oct. 9.

Ikon prices go up Oct. 14. Note that Ikon Base doesn't include access to Jackson Hole, Aspen/Snowmass, Sun Valley, Snowbasin, Deer Valley, or Alta/Snowbird. Can get 5 days at Snowbird only with Ikon Base. While most Alterra resorts include unlimited access for Ikon, Crystal is limited to 7 days even for Full Ikon and Steamboat is limited to 5 days for Ikon Base.

Ikon reservations required for Summit at Snoqualmie, Big Sky, Jackson Hole, Brighton, Aspen/Snowmass, Taos, Windham, Loon. Windham is new to this list.

Ikon adds an Andorra three mountain circus, deep in the Pyrennes, 2.5 hour drive from Barcelona.

Last edited:
Back