Regular, Premium, MPG and AWD

Same here, though the price these days is rather alarming. Premium makes a really big difference in the chainsaw and weed whacker.
If you think the price of premium is alarming, check diesel. $48.00 to fill up this morning, and I only needed half a tank.

Use 87 on all our vehicles : Just back from Burlington took the 2018 Outback LTD its our Travel car ( only 20 k mikes on it )averaged 35.7 mpg round trip.

The 2014 Rav 4 XLE. (With 64 k on it ) is our everyday driver and for travel about an hr radius that gets approx 30 mpg yr round .

Always use 91 and STABIL in my Ariens snowblower

i have an EGO electric mower and love it .. 60 minute run time , with a 60 minute quick recharger for the Lithium Ion Battery ...quiet , light weight , no maintenence , no fuel, no plug, Will buy an EGO electric trimmer comes with another Lithium I on battery that can be an additional back up for the mower .

If i ever had to replace my Ariens i would buy an EGO ,2 stage electric Snowblower . I have a friend in Potsdam who has had one for now 2 seasons and loves it ..again no maintenance , fuel , plugs etc whats not to like .

whats not to like .
The seem disposable. At least my drills, saws are. When the batteries crap out, the replacement batteries arre so darn expensive that it's hard to make sense in replacing them.
That said, I do like my battery powered leaf blower. I'd look into a battery powered wacker whenever my Echo kicks the bucket. It might be a long time before that happens. The thing is already 15 years old and is still going strong. All I've ever done to it is replace the plug once and clean the air filter every year.

If you think the price of premium is alarming, check diesel. $48.00 to fill up this morning, and I only needed half a tank.

Out of curiosity, what the price of gas down there? Here in the Hinterlands, we are paying anywhere from $2.05 to $2.15 CAD per litre for regular, depending where you buy gas. In our town, it is $2.06/L which translates to $6.08 per US gallon. Talked with a guy from Sweden last week, he said their price is 20% higher than ours.

In North Carolina, gas prices were running $4.20 to $4.50 per gallon for Regular as I drove from Raleigh to Asheville in the mountains a week ago.

Turns out there is a website for comparing fuel prices by country. Got curious because there is a thread on the Aussie ski forum about ICE vs EV. Gas in Australia is around US$5 per US gallon, or almost AUD$2 per liter.

Out of curiosity, what the price of gas down there? Here in the Hinterlands, we are paying anywhere from $2.05 to $2.15 CAD per litre for regular, depending where you buy gas. In our town, it is $2.06/L which translates to $6.08 per US gallon. Talked with a guy from Sweden last week, he said their price is 20% higher than ours.
$4.90 for 87

Back