Post Your Camp Pics

20210814_090615.jpg

I love this place but our internet is unusable at night when (I guess?) usage is high. There's^^ 2000 feet of fiber optic cable that is going in this summer as we totally re-route our driveway. Since we now own the property next door we can come in at a more gentle angle, should take some of the "excitement" out of winter, and eventually living here.

We have a power/phone line underground that has been marked, so let's get to it! Bring in the big diggers!

View attachment 10039

I love this place but our internet is unusable at night when (I guess?) usage is high. There's^^ 2000 feet of fiber optic cable that is going in this summer as we totally re-route our driveway. Since we now own the property next door we can come in at a more gentle angle, should take some of the "excitement" out of winter, and eventually living here.

We have a power/phone line underground that has been marked, so let's get to it! Bring in the big diggers!
Not spodda have internet at camp!!!! JK. I know you have to have it for what you do. A big part of why I love our camp is it's a total unplug from any and all technology. Even these stupid cellular phones. Lol

I know.

I can come to camp more often, if I can connect.

Also, when chasing storms, a primary function of this particular camp, internet is helpful!

?

Yeah it lives there all year.

Great weekend. Got my saws back, and a ton of trailwork done.

Might file this under crazy stuff Harv does. (Maybe file this entire website there?)

signs - 1.jpg

This something I've wanted for a few years, and likely won't have any use for after we move up. When I arrive at the cabin after dark, and after a significant new snowfall, if I want to ski I can have trouble following the trail > these markers glow in the dark.

Who else has a wife that humors them?

Back