Post Your Camp Pics

Your recommendation was part of the discussion.

Talk to me about power steering. Cork wants his with power steering.
When in the woods, such as cutting that blow down up, you'll find yourself in tight quarters. You can certainly maneuver around without it, but SO much easier and more efficient with power steering. Also for plowing snow it will be the cats ass. The ranger is my secondary form of snow removal, gotta have 2 sources of snow removal. My tractor is my #1. I'll have power steering on my ranger before this deer season.

Last edited:
Mommas Marsh is cool.
Looks like it smells good too.

When I bought the trail markers (green, yellow and red) for our "network" (haha) I thought it would be cool to identify the name of the area on the markers. I called it "Harvey Woods." :rolleyes:

Momma was like "hey I want something named after me too!" The marsh is probably the most distinctive feature on the trails except for maybe our hill which is already named by nys. I said... how about Mommas Marsh, and it stuck.

mamas-marsh-entrance - 1.jpg

entrance to Mommas Marsh area

When in the woods, such as cutting that blow down up, you'll find yourself in tight quarters. You can certainly maneuver around without it, but SO much easier and more efficient with power steering. Also for plowing snow it will be the cats ass. The ranger is my secondary form of snow removal, gotta have 2 sources of snow removal. My tractor is my #1. I'll have power steering on my ranger before this deer season.
I'm trying to find or order ( so far impossible to find and proving very difficult to order:confused:) a Ranger 570 Premium, as yes the power steering is worth the extra $ imo. My Kioti CK 30 with front loader and 5' Snowblower on the back is the year round workhorse, but I need the Ranger for trail maintenance and yard work where the tractor is too heavy. Debating on getting a plow for the Ranger.

I'm trying to find or order ( so far impossible to find and proving very difficult to order:confused:) a Ranger 570 Premium, as yes the power steering is worth the extra $ imo. My Kioti CK 30 with front loader and 5' Snowblower on the back is the year round workhorse, but I need the Ranger for trail maintenance and yard work where the tractor is too heavy. Debating on getting a plow for the Ranger.
I was wondering about availability. I would think they should become more available this year, hopefully.
The plow isn't all that much money and I'm comfortable having a second option for snow removal. As you know, shit never breaks at the right time. Like you my FEL and blower are my #1.

Not much of a trailer.

What is the range?

Met with SLIC and an excavator about running a fiber optic cable from the pole on the street to the cabin. Cable is ordered, 550 ft, delivery tomorrow.

35-45 miles, allegedly, from 8 lead batteries and ya can’t get power steering. There is a trailer-hitch.

35-45 miles, allegedly, from 8 lead batteries and ya can’t get power steering. There is a trailer-hitch.

How fast do these things evolve? Any way the next gen is in 3 years?

Back