Masks for Skiing in 2020/2021

It’s about options and function fir comfortable skiing , busy weekend you will be closer to people, neck gaiters are great in a regular season they don’t have to be around your face so much so I imagine they would get soaking wet after a while,
probably good to have a spare or 2 of whatever you choose

I hadn't thought about skiing with it on. Where is that required?
At the moment, the text on the Greek Peak website states that mask are to be worn "at all times." That's the only place I've seen that in writing on a ski resort website. Usually it's just for indoors, around the base when other people are too close, or for the lift.

Here is one from the Pentagon Force Protection Agency if you can use it Harv
2EBD63D0-E44C-4F76-BC79-FEEBFF1462A3.jpeg

good idea, I was surprised to see most of them going around the ears, before coved it was always straps behind the head, I really see the difference and I imagine lots of particles get shot out the sides of some masks,

I actually found one, I think someone here recommended it. Could be good but my ears are small and the loops keep slipping off.

I have seen something that connects the loops in the back that media workers use to prevent sores on their ears. Anyone know anything about that?
They are called "ear savers."

For some situations, I prefer a design that includes a strap or ties that go behind and/or on top of the head. Then it doesn't slip down when talking. Also found that using a few hair ties I could convert ear loops into a head strap.

Inspired by a comment on my current Whiteface Blog post, what do you guys think of this:

On Saturday at WF I found it easier to keep it on.

Back