ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

That was a diesel and would not go over 85 mph and would slow down to 45 on any sort of incline.
It certainly wasn’t known for speed

All I want is an updated S-10 or even better a modernized Astro van. I would happily pay 35k for an AWD Astro at this point

Yes, we’ve discussed the Sienna. It’s in the running, even though they’re gonna charge extra for a spare tire.
You just want a mini van that will give you head aches. Spares are overrated now. When was the last time you got a blow out? I carry a 8 dollar plug kit with me now. I have used it

I’ve signed the petition (it’s not gonna happen though) and I have a plug kit too. Honestly the Sienna is probably in the lead in my mind but we do find ourselves missing the Colorado occasionally

don't forget the ford explorer sport-trac :rolleyes:

You can get a sienna AWD for 35k
My friend got a Hybrid Sienna AWD a few months ago and is pretty happy with it. Her previous minivan was a Sienna she drove for 10 years. Her kids are adults now but she does a lot of DIY stuff. Doesn't have an interest in a pickup as a day-to-day vehicle in Boston.

My skis and bike *barely* fit in my 5' tacoma bed, don't think a 4.5 would work
Found a reference . . . I could fit 1 yard of mulch in a 4.5 bed if the mulch was "heaped." The Nissan Frontier comes with that short a bed.

Back