ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

I noticed it. Looks pretty cool. Not much of a truck but might be just what I need to replace my Pilot when the time comes
Hmm, even smaller than the Ranger, but still 4 doors.

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 11.16.58 AM.png

Yeah, I’m frustrated with the general trend of compact trucks morphing into midsized $35k-40k beasts. And they still have compact truck utility and don’t do any better on gas. If the Maverick comes in at $25k and gets 30 mpg I’ll give it consideration even though it’s not much of a truck. If I have to pay 35k or more it’ll be a full size or a minivan where I’m getting more for my money. It’ll be awhile more before I have to decide so my feelings could change on the matter

I recently upgraded my 2011 Tacoma as I want to do some longer trips hauling my 6500# travel trailer. It was a very frustrating experience as the truck I want doesn't really exist in my price range.

That graphic is tough to read, if the Maverick has less than a 5' bed it's pretty useless

A vehicle like this would be perfect for my needs it would fit in my garage I can put my mountain bike in the back I put my skis in the back and a few bags of mulch

A vehicle like this would be perfect for my needs it would fit in my garage I can put my mountain bike in the back I put my skis in the back and a few bags of mulch
My skis and bike *barely* fit in my 5' tacoma bed, don't think a 4.5 would work

The VW Rabbit pickup was made in America and got 45+ mpg. Production at the Pennsylvania plant ceased in 1982. 40 years later and the auto industry still can’t deliver anything better?

The VW Rabbit pickup was made in America and got 45+ mpg. Production at the Pennsylvania plant ceased in 1982. 40 years later and the auto industry still can’t deliver anything better?
That was a diesel and would not go over 85 mph and would slow down to 45 on any sort of incline.

Back