ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

I'm a little embarrassed to say...

Yeah, but I feel like the Santa Cruz is ugly.

I feel like that bed is just to small. We've got these boats I want to carry. The would stick out the gate of any small pickup (any pick up, they are 10 feet, but not sure the SC could even hold them with tie downs.

I feel like that bed is just to small. We've got these boats I want to carry. The would stick out the gate of any small pickup (any pick up, they are 10 feet, but not sure the SC could even hold them with tie downs.
Whatabout a little trailer for the little boats?

I'm a little embarrassed to say...

Yeah, but I feel like the Santa Cruz is ugly.

LoL
I agree with your assessment. You mentioned AWD, that will limit your options in a truck. Might I suggest a 4WD truck with an auto setting. Many more options, and good ones, with that drivetrain.

Yea I'm not opposed 4wd. Do they still make it so that you can turn the 4wd on and off?

Yes, for sure.

Most 4WD now have 2WD, 4WD high/low, and an auto setting which is nice to have while at highway speeds in sketchy conditions.

Getting a new cx5
Imo the best value in the suv space
This will be our 3rd one
Nice riding and most comfy mid price on market. Also it’s in the low 30’s
There is a plug in hybrid version I think(?)

Back