ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

If you don’t use an app how will anyone be able to collect your data to improve the experience?

mm
It’s funny & also not funny.
Vehicle sends data regarding where & degree of charge & doesn't give a shite how it’s paid.

Can ya still ride a horse or a bike without an app?

It’s funny & also not funny.
Vehicle sends data regarding where & degree of charge & doesn't give a shite how it’s paid.

Can ya still ride a horse or a bike without an app?

If the workout isn't on Strava, it didn't happen LOL. IDK about horses tho.

At 6PM on Mondays, cool program called Techtonic on WFMU about how Silicon Valley gloms up your personal data for their own profit. 91.1 FM or wfmu.org.

Why not just use a CC. Apps. Just add another layer prone to failure. Are you heading up to Plattsburgh and taking the ferry across? It's longer than getting off in glens falls and heading across to Vermont.
Sometimes cc s get rejected.

The plan is to go up to Saratoga and then google maps says to take 22 I think. It is a route that takes you through Whitehall NY.

Last edited:
If you need another backup, the Tesla chargers in Saratoga have the magic docks.
Thank you sir that is my number 1 back up now. Been plug sharing the heck out of this.

Have charged with magic dock and have had 0 problems. Love or hate Tesla they nailed the charging stations.

You all will like the book 1 minute after - written by Newt Gingrich and a ghost writer about an emp attack. Nothing works except cars from like the 50s. I liked the book.

You all will like the book 1 minute after - written by Newt Gingrich and a ghost writer about an emp attack. Nothing works except cars from like the 50s. I liked the book.
Some day the Russians will hack the GPS system and we'll all get lost on the way to the Shoprite and starve to death.

mm

Sometimes cc s get rejected.

The plan is to go up to Saratoga and then google maps says to take 22 I think. It is a route that takes you through Whitehall NY.
Not certain of the roads. You are going to go through Whitehall. Are their fast chargers in Rutland?

Back