ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

Doubtful without taking the front wheel off or getting a tailgate pad. I had a rental taco over the summer and had to take off the front wheel. If youre not towing youre gonna want a nice hitch mount rack. While the mini trucks like the maverick and santa cruz have a cute/cool factor they seem way less practical than a comparable suv to me me, rather have my shit dry and secure.
I think it might work with a tailgate pad... But i can't imagine this size truck coming to the us...it will struggle to meet all the government safety standards

Can you hang the front wheel over the gate, or just lower the gate.

I'm not talking about driving to the northeast kingdom, just into town to the ski bowl.

Does a tonneau cover keep contents dry? Would skis fit diagonally with the gate up?

The heat had been on in my house for a while now. The furnace has not had to work much but it's been coming in in the morning. Temp at 72. My nimo Bill for last month was 358.00. Lights... Cooking inside and out, heat and fueling my truck.

Is a hybrid less likely to explode then an EV, or is it just that it's a smaller explosion?

🤠

Back