ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

Short winter drives say 10 miles or less your battery efficiency will be bad
I know this. It's because my drive to work is only 6.5 miles. There are two stretches of more than a mile where I go on full ev. One at the beginning one at the end. The one at the beginning, with cold battery, was full ICE this am.

TJ it's not the gas, yet. I had to go home for lunch and mpg was 48.

for belleayre or Catskills ev folks they are adding a high speed ev volve Ny charger in Hurley about a mile from exit 19!
Hurley "Ave", but right off Washington Ave in Kingston. Close enough to plug in, get a slice from Picnic Pizza, and be on your way!

Hurley "Ave", but right off Washington Ave in Kingston. Close enough to plug in, get a slice from Picnic Pizza, and be on your way!
2 really good slices & a soda for $6.25. Used to be $5. Damn inflation.

I remember in high school when the best pizzeria in town, Rudolfo's, raised a slice from .25 to .32 cents.

Our gas went from .35 cents a gallon to $1.50 at the same time.

Those were tough times.

🤠

I remember in high school when the best pizzeria in town, Rudolfo's, raised a slice from .25 to .32 cents.

Our gas went from .35 cents a gallon to $1.50 at the same time.

Those were tough times.

🤠
Tell me you’re a boomer without telling me you’re a boomer

The 60s were better in every way. The cars were cooler. You could get 106 octane premium gas. The music was better. There was free love.
Don't forget about the big kill joy called the Vietnam War , Civil unrest , assassinations just to name a few...

Back