ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

It's the Small Chrysler! Sleeps 4 in the trunk.

18 mpg!

My post really had nothing to do with your very informative post. (Sincere thanks)

I was just riding my bike and all of a sudden the lean-burn engine came to mind and I thought it would be funny to post the video.

I was talking with a dealer friend of mine. He has a customer with an EV who was charging it at home and his house was hit by lightning. The car is now a total loss. The issue here is the customers ins companies (home owners and auto) are saying there's nothing that either one can do about it. Pretty wild.

My bike needs some work so I dropped it by the shop today.

It's easier to get it into the 2012 Prius vs the 2023 CRV.

I was talking with a dealer friend of mine. He has a customer with an EV who was charging it at home and his house was hit by lightning. The car is now a total loss. The issue here is the customers ins companies (home owners and auto) are saying there's nothing that either one can do about it. Pretty wild.
How did this turn out Camp?

8700 miles. Front tires are showing some wear. They updated the shock rebounds. I ride around in soft ride. Max Regen and auto adjustment on the height. It rides like dream. If you charge at home you save close to 50% in travel costs. Evolve ny 25%0 electrify America you pay more than you will for gas.
Replaced the big battery all working fine.
Still figuring out if I get the stated range. I don't think so but I haven't verified it yet.

8700 miles. Front tires are showing some wear. They updated the shock rebounds. I ride around in soft ride. Max Regen and auto adjustment on the height. It rides like dream. If you charge at home you save close to 50% in travel costs. Evolve ny 25%0 electrify America you pay more than you will for gas.
Replaced the big battery all working fine.
Still figuring out if I get the stated range. I don't think so but I haven't verified it yet.
Have you tried driving standard height? I find auto kind of annoying. I like low or standard. Lowest is annoying because you can bottom out.

Dude you have nearly as many miles as me. Are you driving 24/7? What does this work out to yearly.

My favorite mode for fun is sport, soft (I think the options are firm or soft for suspension in sport).

But all purpose soft is nice.

And soft sand is fun on the beach.

Have you tried driving standard height? I find auto kind of annoying. I like low or standard. Lowest is annoying because you can bottom out.

Dude you have nearly as many miles as me. Are you driving 24/7? What does this work out to yearly.

My favorite mode for fun is sport, soft (I think the options are firm or soft for suspension in sport).

But all purpose soft is nice.

And soft sand is fun on the beach.
Probably 45k. I drive so many miles I don't change things around. The stereo is the real deal. I was cranking Jethro Tull today. Brought it up to 27 and it was loud and clear.

I use kneel mode to.

Back