ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

Not really for anything on she’ll recharge. Maybe they charge more if you don’t use the app? 54 is around what Tesla charges (there is a convenient charger in redhook near taconic).

On Long Island the few that I have been to are through ea which probably would charge high if you did not have the app.

Not sure what is going on ….

Not really for anything on she’ll recharge. Maybe they charge more if you don’t use the app? 54 is around what Tesla charges (there is a convenient charger in redhook near taconic).

On Long Island the few that I have been to are through ea which probably would charge high if you did not have the app.

Not sure what is going on ….
Do you check what you are paying? I'm not a fan of the apps. Why put another touch point in that could break down.

Yes - I monitor in real time on the app and then it sends an email receipt.

For electrify America same but sometimes the app does nt work and it tells you have much they charge in real time (about 25 percent more than if you have the 4 per month subscription that is going to 7).

I find evolve ny much more painful without the app. Also the app sends you an email with a bunch of detail

Don’t do it unless you’re planning on towing. I’ll never own another diesel unless the year was prior DEF. The cost to fix if emissions go wonky
( and it will ) is mindblowing
This is a good point. One of our tech's has told me, multiple times, that DEF has ruined diesel trucks.

Any prediction on how long it will be before these are actually available in numbers over 10,000?
Took the Outback in for the yearly inspection.
They had a couple Solterras on the lot. Both the same color.
One the sales folks were using to familiarize themselves with and the other without plates.
IMG_0350.jpeg
IMG_0348.jpeg

They had a couple Solterras on the lot. Both the same color.
One the sales folks were using to familiarize themselves with and the other without plates.
My question about when Solterra sales would reach over 10,000 was from Dec 2021. Sounds like sales of Solterra are a drop in the bucket for Subaru in 2023.

June 8, 2023
" . . .
Sales of the all-electric Subaru Solterra in May [2023] amounted to 436, so slightly less than in the previous two months, but in general, it seems that the company maintains a rate of a few hundred units a month. Compared to the brand's overall volume, Solterra represents just 0.8 percent.
So far this year, Subaru Solterra sales in the US amounted to 2,398 (about one percent of Subaru's total sales). That's comparable to the sporty BRZ (2,130) but far behind other Subaru models. Cumulatively, over 3,300 Subaru Solterra were delivered to customers.
. . ."

Back