ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

Home insurance is becoming a major issue nationwide.. In Florida it is crushing the real estate market..many home down there have terra cotta tile roofs. cost of replacement for med size house up to 80k..
There are so many swings in things now. Who knows why. 1/2 I think is all of us just starting to live life after covid; 1/2 is from new generation(s) coming up with different behavior enabled by technology (i.e. a mobile home in mountauk costs 1m, partially because you can airbnb that thing in a way you never could pre tech); 1/2 is human stupidity. 3 1/2s at least. Or I could be 150% wrong.

Finally got to use the frunk as a cooler during our street block party last week. Worked great.

The tent was open and very popular with the neighborhood kids though I had to clean out a bunch of crumbs.

TJ if you do this don’t be surprised about the amount of water that drips out haha.

That’s pretty cool. Is the compartment water proof and insulated?
Where are the batteries located?

Maybe you can put a keg in there with a tap outside

In highschool, a buddy of mine had a Ford Bronco with a ginormous plastic center console. He drilled a hole through the floor, put a stopper in it, and we used it as a cooler. We'd drive around drinking beer and road hunting birds. Ahhhh, the good old days of drinking, driving, and shooting guns!

In highschool, a buddy of mine had a Ford Bronco with a ginormous plastic center console. He drilled a hole through the floor, put a stopper in it, and we used it as a cooler. We'd drive around drinking beer and road hunting birds. Ahhhh, the good old days of drinking, driving, and shooting guns!
lol..had a 1980 bronco...i trashed and beat the shit out of that beast.. i stopped short and dumped a 5 gallon bucket of shinners across the center console... what a time

IMG_2173.JPG

@DomB which is more popular the Rivian pickup or SUV?

Back