ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

With all the AI BS coming out, this would be concerning to me. Who the hell knows what will be happening with over the air updates. Freaks me out. That's why I'll be looking for a 70's 3/4 ton truck that's solid. F the computer crap.;)
Or an electromagnetic bomb. I wish I still had my Mercedes Greasecar, no computers, mechanical fuel pump and it can run on diesel or vegetable oil or even transmission fluid if there was a zombie apocalypse. Looking for a 123 wagon this time but the prices are through the roof since they are now considered classics.

Those cars smell like french fries when they go by!

First water crossing. Maybe a foot deep.

Incidentally it is interesting how you can be overconfident in driving with more capability. I was showing my brother an area that had been opened but was now closed by a sand fence (we were not in the closed area). That left a small turn around area in very soft sand.

I would have never turned my wheels that much in the that kind of area. But did with the rivian. Did not get stuck but had to rock for 10 seconds and power through in Sand mode. If it didn’t work there would have been digging. It was fun. No digging.

Attachments

• F9F9AB6F-577A-4A93-B317-101FDE25D9E9.jpeg
    F9F9AB6F-577A-4A93-B317-101FDE25D9E9.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 78
Or an electromagnetic bomb. I wish I still had my Mercedes Greasecar, no computers, mechanical fuel pump and it can run on diesel or vegetable oil or even transmission fluid if there was a zombie apocalypse. Looking for a 123 wagon this time but the prices are through the roof since they are now considered classics.
W123 wagon. Everything you said =

Back