ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

From my buddy about the guy who bought the vette

Rick Hendricks is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. Back when we sponsored NASCAR we went down for a tour etc. Nice guy, lost his son in a helicopter crash, survived cancer and everyone talked about how great it was working for “Mr. H”. Offered to come on sales calls with us as “he’s a sales guy like us”, offered us conference room space if we wanted to bring retailers in for meetings. Really genuine man.

From my buddy about the guy who bought the vette

Rick Hendricks is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. Back when we sponsored NASCAR we went down for a tour etc. Nice guy, lost his son in a helicopter crash, survived cancer and everyone talked about how great it was working for “Mr. H”. Offered to come on sales calls with us as “he’s a sales guy like us”, offered us conference room space if we wanted to bring retailers in for meetings. Really genuine man.
Your buddy used to be a NASCAR sponsor? Holy! That isn't cheap.

I was doing the math last night. I'm going to save 50-80 per week switching to electric. If maintenance works out the the way they project I'll be out of pocket 7,000 dollar more going from a 50k car to a 100 k truck. Not getting the credit is BS that would put me in the green.

Back