ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

Because the batteries are distributed evenly across the bottom of the vehicle, it handles curves in ways it should not be allowed to.

Lower weight and more evenly distributed than an ICE.
OK
You will push in the corners and that Camaro will be on rails --- at least that's where my money is

OK
You will push in the corners and that Camaro will be on rails --- at least that's where my money is
Mine too. The Camaro is a better than average handling vehicle but not great by any means. My TLX handles better than that Camero. They would never know it because they would be out of sight before we got to the first corner.

Mine too. The Camaro is a better than average handling vehicle but not great by any means. My TLX handles better than that Camero. They would never know it because they would be out of sight before we got to the first corner.
The model 3 pulled .96 g’s on the skid pad
That’s sports car numbers

The model 3 pulled .96 g’s on the skid pad
There was a 2018 I watched at an auction with 133K on it for miles --- they never even got a bid. Point being if that were an ICE sedan it would've sold. People are scared shitless when it comes to EVs with miles. Lots of hurdlers to be jumped over in our automotive future.

There was a 2018 I watched at an auction with 133K on it for miles --- they never even got a bid. Point being if that were an ICE sedan it would've sold. People are scared shitless when it comes to EVs with miles. Lots of hurdlers to be jumped over in our automotive future.
Lots of taxi in nyc are now teslas
That’s a pretty harsh environment

Back