ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

Limestone exterior. 22 sport dark wheels
Forest edge+warm ash wood.
Are you going snow tires in winter? You ll be faster than me and better mileage w your 22s. You could be seeing like 320 miles on a charge.

Are you going snow tires in winter? You ll be faster than me and better mileage w your 22s. You could be seeing like 320 miles on a charge.
I just got an email from my guide about the truck. I guess it's shit it get off the pot. How long after the guide contacted you until you took delivery?

I just got an email from my guide about the truck. I guess it's shit it get off the pot. How long after the guide contacted you until you took delivery?
Just about 3 weeks. I think contact means they have your build and it passed initial QC. It is a day or two from getting packed into a train for Brooklyn or another service s enter near you.

Guide called me 1/5, I confirmed 1/6 and delivered 1/28. If you are ppf’ if I was very happy with the person I worked with.

Also, you should NOT feel pressure to go through w this - big purchase. The guide will be very frank w u about at what point your are committed. Practically speaking it is when you wire payment. If you decide this is not for you it is easiest for them to just sell to next person.

@TJ - haven't watched yet but this is Sandy's one year in on the Rivian. After tearing down he bought one for himself.

I don't get this - this guy is complaining that he is driving 1,500 miles per month for $105 per month in Cali (expensive electric rates) or 18,000 miles; he does admit Rivian saves 66% on fuel off a Tacoma.

Back