ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

Might wanna ditch the stock.
What most Rivian shareholders focused on, though, was the company's 2023 outlook. The automaker said that supply chain issues would continue to be the limiting factor with respect to production capacity, and it projected total vehicle volume of 50,000 for the year, which was disappointingly low. Moreover, Rivian expects its gross margin to remain negative throughout the year, delaying the point at which the automaker will prove that it can actually make money with its EV concept.
I bought it for non economic reasons so I won’t sell. I am not a Rockefeller but it is immaterial to my financial life as a very low percentage of my investments.
But probably sound financial advice, so thanks for that.

Dom, this you will find very interesting...

HAHA a second youtuber pulled up (Tom from State of Charge youtube channel who has great battery videos). There was a Lucid, a Lightening, A Rivian, and a model 3.

Also a few convenient ones opened on the way to Gore.

Elon is a evil genius... Here's his plan, Elon that is. His battery company is developing large storage devices. With these devices , they will be able to purchase electricity from the grid during non peak hours/cheaper. Sell it back at the super chargers at a higher rate during peak hours. He is taking on big oil...

Full disclosure...I didn't think of this lol...Read it somewhere online..It makes perfect sense

Elon is a evil genius... Here's his plan, Elon that is. His battery company is developing large storage devices. With these devices , they will be able to purchase electricity from the grid during non peak hours/cheaper. Sell it back at the super chargers at a higher rate during peak hours. He is taking on big oil...

Full disclosure...I didn't think of this lol...Read it somewhere online..It makes perfect sense
His number 2 left tesla 2 years ago to start a battery recycling company. The dude is smart. That is where all the old batteries will go (2 million miles later). Brave new world. Read the Chat GPT or whatever that Kissinger and two folks wrote including one from MIT. The Chatbot 'lied' to them but they give you the strategic view. It incorrectly produced a list of Kissinger's works (asked for 6 it made up 5) but presented it as accurate. on WSJ.com.

DUDE one of the high speed chargers they opened is now the closest high speed charger to Belle - Red Hook NY (though maybe out of way like 5 miles).
Confirmed that the red hook high speed charger is a 10 minute detour.

If I storm chase this weekend I may stop there, test the charge and grab dinner Friday night.

Trip in jeopardy as I pushed my luck with my son …..

Back