ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

I've heard they did not air down; haven't watched this vid (there is a summary vid of towing, offroad, and charging that I watched).

I've heard they did not air down; haven't watched this vid (there is a summary vid of towing, offroad, and charging that I watched).
If I'm being honest it was hard to take that video seriously. Anyone who goes off road in the winter and does not have chains on is a fool.

In the section of life called unintended consequences - on our trip to and from Vermont on the NYS Thruway, we noticed 90% of the Teslas were in the slow lane doing what appeared to be the speed limit. Range anxiety in single digit temps is one way to eliminate speeding. :ROFLMAO:

Say what you want, but Tesla profited decent profit margin on about 40% of GM's 2020 revenue number (I'd say fair use quote from WSJ):

"Tesla’s focus on growth helped it to generate a record profit of $5.5 billion last year on $53.8 billion of revenue." GM had 122 billion in revenue in 2020 according to google.

Interestingly, Tesla won't put out a new model purportedly to focus on selling more units.

In the section of life called unintended consequences - on our trip to and from Vermont on the NYS Thruway, we noticed 90% of the Teslas were in the slow lane doing what appeared to be the speed limit. Range anxiety in single digit temps is one way to eliminate speeding. :ROFLMAO:

Does Stratton have charging?

Anyone know anything about the Land Rover 400E PHEV? I've seen a video review of the 300E Discovery Sport PHEV that's being sold in the UK. 400E EV range is 19 miles while the 300E range is 34 miles.

Back