Huntington's Disease: Horrible illness that needs to stop YESTERDAY

Thinking of you Scotty , wishing there was something that could help you alleviate some of those nasty symptoms . You are a warrior , we are all on your side , hang in there

hang in there buddy - if I ate 5 guys fries and MickeyD's I'd probably be dripping more than sweat lol!

Scotty your original posts keep this ship sailing straight my man!
I got 100 from the Olson’s (Ted) for your skiing from
ast season and another client added 100 for you for skiing or food, 2 of my favorite activities that I enjoy seeing you post about (my postings skills suck compared to yours! ?; the latest client started the PFL ( professional fighter league) he was the guy who wanted to turn a land fill into a ski slope/ park, have known him since he was a big wig at AOL, before that he was the youngest negotiator in MLB for the Cubs no less,
I help people who help the country! strong men like you and your dad! Skiing is what “trained” me to keep up with these strong people! I will catch up with you this ski season for some turns. Got in the mayor of DC’s selfie, the guy who started the league wanted to bring money to the low end area of DC so he staged this set up in a rough section of the city, the next round was at Madison square garden
99D5CA88-BD16-4192-BA38-00681787D395.jpeg

My breakfast was waffles and pancakes with butter
No Nakisha she said she had stoke b.s. she was not reliable at all but great cook when she show up will have to find someone else

My breakfast was waffles and pancakes with butter
No Nakisha she said she had stoke b.s. she was not reliable at all but great cook when she show up will have to find someone else
This is a tough one. Keeping somebody long term for my dad has been impossible too (he has Parkinson’s). Hang in there.

Sponsor @ScottySkis in his marathon!
Cool, when is that? where’s info on it? up at the crack of dawn so we can drive to hit the beach for some paddle surfing, was helping Ted Olson’s wife get ready for Ted’s birthday yesterday, his 1st wife was supposed to fly the morning of the 10th but she changed that flight to the 11th to make Ted Breakfast for his b day, she got on the plane that hit the pentagon, she called him but he knew nothing could be done, he is a real bad ass but as nice as a client I could have, it’s his attitude that gets me stoked to ski when things aren’t that good, he says you have to live life, and I tell you what he is fucking pissed off at that situation then and what happened during the pull out last month , scotty if you ever need help lawyer wise or police wise let me know,

KINECT-HD2 is a Phase 3, open-label research study of valbenazine for chorea in Huntington disease conducted by the Huntington Study Group. KINECT-HD2 is currently recruiting additional subjects in the United States and Canada to participate in the clinical trial on study drug – a once-daily capsule taken with water. For more information, visit the study website – https://huntingtonstudygroup.org/current-clinical-trials/kinect-hd2/

Back