Huntington's Disease: Horrible illness that needs to stop YESTERDAY

Revealing this family disease to your friends can be a formidable undertaking. Lisa & Jessica are ready to offer some helpful #advice for preparing yourself for that conversation. Join us at Symposium on October 14th to attend this session and so many more. Register for FREE! #SanDiegoCA #Help4HDSympo2023 #HuntingtonsDisease

HD new medicine that works for us patients
#HDSAFamily Important update from Roche-Genentech. GENERATION HD2 Study Enrolling in All 15 Countries. See community letter from Roche-Genentech

#HDSA #HuntingtonsDisease #familyiseverything

Joining us in San Diego is a lead medical scientist from Sage Therapeutics, Dr. Grant Rutledge! Join us on October 14th for this FREE education event! #SanDiegoCA #Help4HDSympo2023 #HuntingtonsDisease

Another amazing panel of passionate #HDExperts ready to hear from you on October 14th at #Help4HD Symposium in #SanDiegoCA! Register now for this FREE #HD education event! Link in bio. #Help4HDSympo2023 #HuntingtonsDisease

🔹Dr. Erin Furr-Stimming: #HDSA Center of Excellence at UTHealth, McGovern Medical School Founder & Director
🔹Dr. Victor Sung: Director of the UAB Huntington's Disease #Clinic
🔹Dr. Jordan Shultz: Assistant Professor of #Psychiatry, #Neurology, & Pharmacy Practice
🔹Susan Reynolds: HDSA Orange & San Diego Counties chapter #SocialWorker

Register here: https://www.help4hd.org/events-1/help-4-hd-international-symposium-2023-san-diego

HD good medicine potential from trials for patients
Are you interested in the Generation-HD2 trial? Dr. Rita Gandhy discusses past findings from the Generation-HD1 clinical #HDtrial and shares details of HD2 which is currently enrolling. Listen TOMORROW on #Help4HDLive at 1pm PST! https://www.blogtalkradio.com/help4hd

Listen later on your streaming service: Spotify, iTunes, iHeartRadio, or Blog Talk.

Scotty asked me to tell you that he believes his remaining time on earth is short.

I think he is also asking that I post his final resting information at the appropriate time.

I don't understand it all. If anyone has any insight into the second sentence especially, I'd appreciate the help, to honor his wish. If you are asking me to stand up and talk about the ski areas you loved I'll find a way to do it.

Diagnosed with tongue pre cancer, next dental appointment is November 20.

If I don't make it out please add the ski areas to the spot next to me at Sharon Garden Funeral Home and
Platty best time for and Vermont and out west Colorado and Alta and Snowbird Utah.

Also that I love my family and sister and hike and bike now in heaven doing all this again with all my late relatives.

Scotty, always remember you are one of us: A good person with a big heart and love for the freedom we find on snow. You are going to be missed and remembered. I promise.

😢❤️

Back