Huntington's Disease: Horrible illness that needs to stop YESTERDAY

Happy Monday afternoon can you post this in HD thread when you get a chance

#HSG2023 Session Highlight!

Don't miss Neurocrine Biosciences' Medical Director, Dr. Klepitskaya, discuss the FDA's approval of valbenazine for the treatment of chorea at this year's Annual Meeting on Nov. 3rd! #HuntingtonsDiseaseREGISTER NOW:

https://bit.ly/HSG-Annual-Meeting

HSG 2023 AGENDA:

https://bit.ly/2023-Agenda

{Harv}

t great drink above Starbucks wake up drink I didn't know to now what it siees. Now sitting in the community room on 5 floor by the elevator s and Bice views of beautiful Catskills mtn and Shawngunk mtn that I ski and hiking .😃😊😛😀
At Rhinebeck ny about 15 miles from Kingston ny

Attachments

• 20230923_175723.jpg
    20230923_175723.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 20230923_185933.jpg
    20230923_185933.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 63
  • 20230923_185927.jpg
    20230923_185927.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 20230923_185844.jpg
    20230923_185844.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 20230923_185838.jpg
    20230923_185838.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 64
Join us for the 6th Annual Champions for HD Benefit Concert!

Tickets & more information:

*early-bird ticket discounts END Sunday, October 22nd. Order now!

#HDCantTameMe ⁠ #BreStrong #championsforhdbenefitconcert⁠ #championsforhd #hdawareness #huntingtonsdisease #juvenileHD #curehd #curejhd #juvenilehuntingtonsdisease #raredisease⁠ #jhdwarrior #jhdawareness #juvenilehdwarrior #hdwarrior #hdchampion #jhdchampion

No one is safe here at this nurse home it's like the shinning movie where mangers pretend to care about us but it the opposite the place is falling apart the only care about money not treating us clients or staff and the place is literally falling apart and should be the opposite in every way possible
21 Ferncliff Dr, Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Archcare.org
Archcare at Ferncliff NY
Nurse home and Rehab center is terrible for every one here and very unsecured and unsafe .🥵🥵👿👿👿

Ugh Scotty Ugh. I just checked the Google reviews and they are up and down. A combination of excellent and terrible.

How can we help? Letter to the editor? If we call attention to this does it help or would it hurt you?

Not sure what ever you guys think it's not here if the cheap mangers carded about fixing the place and us clients and staff would be a good start thanks Harvey and the great community here

Ugh Scotty Ugh. I just checked the Google reviews and they are up and down. A combination of excellent and terrible.

How can we help? Letter to the editor? If we call attention to this does it help or would it hurt you?
Help definitely do this

I probably shouldn't have shot my mouth off I have no idea what I am doing here.

Part of me wants to separate this out into another thread that could Google rank so people looking for reviews about Archcare would see it.

Also vs a letter to the editor what does anyone thing about providing a "tip" to a reporter about this, maybe someone would look into it? This was probably a better strategy 20 years ago when newspapers actually did investigative journalism.

That would only work if we have tangible stuff to share, to gain interest. Scotty can you give us a clear idea of what is going on? What things are happening that the most messed up?

Also, anyone, what is the local paper of record Rhinebeck?

Any guidance on how to proceed from anyone is welcome.

I think call the police is best idea

No talk about HD trials here at all just knowledgeable from me too other staff here.
"
You may recognize Lauren Holder from #Help4HDLIVE! She will be sharing her experiences as a caregiver & the transition from being at-risk to testing positive for Huntington's Disease. We can't wait to see you there! Register for this FREE event! #SanDiegoCA #Help4HDSympo2023 #HuntingtonsDisease

Back