Greek Peak Conditions

Camp has passion and love for the sport that’s what matters. Making fun of someone who can’t ski because of an injury is, pardon the expression, lame. If you don’t like his commentary that’s one thing but to imply he shouldn’t post here is silly.

It’s called understanding.

When did I make fun of Camgottagopee? I simply pointed out that he doesn't ski, but yet clings to this forum, and has an opinion on everything skiing, including lifts.

I am very understanding of those with injuries or disabilities. I wasn't aware that Campgottagopee had a bad knee until he posted it this morning. I wouldn't wish that upon anybody--especially since he likes to snowmobile.

Last edited:
We pushed through lunch today and skied until around 2:00. Conditions at 8:30 were ungroomed and firm. They were going to groom when the temperature dropped, but we did not see any of the cats. We were pretty much all over the mountain. We were pleased to see the race on the Odyssey, as well as the firefighters competing. Chair 5 opened around 9:40 and they had all lifts operating today. A few bare spots here and there, but nothing that the groomers can't repair.

When did I make fun of Camgottagopee? I simply pointed out that he doesn't ski, but yet clings to this forum, and has an opinion on everything skiing, including lifts.

I am very understanding of those with injuries or disabilities. I wasn't aware that Campgottagopee had a bad knee until he posted it this morning. I wouldn't wish that upon anybody--especially since he likes to snowmobile.
Someone else was making fun and I didn’t find it appropriate. Some forum members don’t ski because of injury, illness or age. Some only ski a handful of days a year. Their opinions are just as valid as the person who skis 100+ days a year. Sorry you don’t see eye to eye. We’ve never skied Greek but since it’s on our Indy Pass we’re looking forward to seeing what all of this fuss is about.

I wouldn't say he clings. And so what I don't ski as much as I used to but still like to be involved.
Campi is funny, street smart and brings a lot to the table. I can't say the same for you as of yet.

Skied from opening till 11. Firm and fast but edgeable for the most part. Stoic was pretty slick. Groomers headed out past chair 3 about 9:15, headed up Kristy's together. Rode 4 up, patrol was waiting to drop the ropes right at 9:30. Made one run down the terrain park on Pollux. Hit a jump and landed badly, blew out my ACL,

Someone else was making fun and I didn’t find it appropriate. Some forum members don’t ski because of injury, illness or age. Some only ski a handful of days a year. Their opinions are just as valid as the person who skis 100+ days a year. Sorry you don’t see eye to eye. We’ve never skied Greek but since it’s on our Indy Pass we’re looking forward to seeing what all of this fuss is about.
Chair 2 bro

The man has real passion and history with the sport. He’s forgotten more about it than you’re likely to ever bother learning.

I wouldn't say he clings. And so what I don't ski as much as I used to but still like to be involved.
Campi is funny, street smart and brings a lot to the table. I can't say the same for you as of yet.
He certainly is funny and is an expert on the ski industry.

So you think replacing the lifts with T-bars is a sound business strategy rather than a high speed quad?

The man has real passion and history with the sport. He’s forgotten more about it than you’re likely to ever bother learning.
Based on what? I’m assuming he is a university guest lecturer and industry insider.

Back