Greek Peak Conditions

As far as the roar, there’s a big fan placed at top of Christy’s that is LOUD. So loud it sounds like a bearing or something is going. I’ve never seen that fan before but I guarantee it can be heard for miles
Well, it definitely reaches a mile .... lol
Even my wife, while sitting in our living room could hear it.

I went this morning and skied the greens from the top. In some places, the snow was lovely. In other places, you had to be careful. There were some super firm places under the guns. Platonic, or whatever the green is towards the bottom is full of chunks.

Alpha was closed.

I think that screaming gun was over on Trojan. :P

Better today, looking like possibility of Trojan, and chair 5 for the weekend is there. Thankfully the temps have been a little more seasonal lately.
IMG_20220105_105255725.jpg

IMG_20220105_105302990.jpg

IMG_20220105_105246975.jpg

Could be worse, I'm grateful I'm not a redneck snowmobiler.?
Lol
I missed this. I think we're all grateful you aren't a redneck rider. With all the whining you do about a place who makes snow, I can't image what you might say about relying on natural....lol ?
Or scratching, hitting rocks on a $12,000+ sled.

Last edited:
Chairs 4 and 5 will be opening today, but the shuttle bus is required to access chair 5. Hopefully, they get Upper Mars open for the weekend to avoid the shuttle.
It doesn't take much snow to open that (as you know), so hopefully what LE we get will get that open.

Back