Greek Peak Conditions

Trying to build up my ski legs again. Six runs down the bunny slope. I learned a while back that the best way for me to avoid the chiropractor is to start slowly.

The couple of inches we picked up over night were very helpful. It was much better than I thought it would be.

ETA: I had a great time watching the really young race kids running their drills. Even if they don't ski, they will be good skiers. Also, the CNY free ride team looked like they were having lots of fun on the little course they have set up on the side of the bunny slope, complete with blue lines to help with sighting.

Last edited:
Foggy spring skiing in December.

Attachments

• IMG_20211230_112655728.jpg
    IMG_20211230_112655728.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 49
Sparse. It was mostly race kids. Things were picking up when I left at 11:30, though.

We had a late start today (skied from about 10:30 until 2:00). It was dead and depressing for a holiday week. What's even more depressing is the weather forecast.

Don't give up hope
Never. I imagine I will go and dodge the mud tomorrow. The next few days are not looking great. I will go jogging and get caught up on stoopid adulting stuff at home. Low of 14 Sunday night and a bunch of good snow making nights after that. AND, I am off through January 10. Bring on winter!

Never. I imagine I will go and dodge the mud tomorrow. The next few days are not looking great. I will go jogging and get caught up on stoopid adulting stuff at home. Low of 14 Sunday night and a bunch of good snow making nights after that. AND, I am off through January 10. Bring on winter!
RT ON!!!
I'm off for a long weekend myself. Think I'll take the ol smoke pole out looking for the ever so elusive whitetail slammer!

Back