Greek Peak Conditions

What up? Can't get the GP cams.
inmasirny_-1.gif

On Thursday, December 22, 2022, come to Greek Peak and support the Virgil United Methodist Church Food Pantry. Your $10 donation grants you all day access to the lifts! Ski for a great cause at this year's Mountains of Giving event.
Never seen so many yard sales in such a short amount of time. Best was a one legged skier gracefully bringing yardsalers equipment downhill to them.

Never seen so many yard sales in such a short amount of time. Best was a one legged skier gracefully bringing yardsalers equipment downhill to them.
I'll never forget this....
When I was teaching Racer Ron to ski this dude with one leg and an outrigger went ripping by us. Racer looks at me and goes - huh, must be easier on one leg.

I'll never forget this....
When I was teaching Racer Ron to ski this dude with one leg and an outrigger went ripping by us. Racer looks at me and goes - huh, must be easier on one leg.
I can remember thinking to myself, what's worse than a yard sale right under the lift, answer, said yard sale with all your gear gracefully brought to you by a one legged skier. Maybe a sit skier would be worse, I don't know.

Back