Gore Mountain Conditions

How long before there is a penis scratched onto the inside of every (almost) $42k gondola car?
Um why don’t they spend that money to build a foul weather shed at the top to store the cabins so they don’t get those post storm delays? I say this as someone who loves gore.

Don't they have a covered area at the top to store them...it just needs sides? Or can that not fit them all?

This is the first time I've ever heard anything about the price of a gondola cabin.

It seems like a lot of money but I really don't know what others have paid.

How much is it to rent a cabin for a night and/or weekend?
Could recoup some of the price tag.
Year round too. Room with a view.
Hey Kmart used to do it...probably still does. you forgot the wet bar
and it's NYS so you can probably get quart cans for $8

I got their today at 1:30...Rode the Gondi once and was able to talk my way into one more Sagamore. I didn't ski the summit all weekend and spent most of my time there today...Much better than yesterday...Just saying, conditions right?

Just read the Snow Report for Monday. Gore's choices in lifts to operate is sure confusing. I realize it is a Monday but having both the Express and Sunway Chair not running? I will ski trails off the Bear Cub Quad but my daughter will be disappointed. Another breakdown issue? Or staffing shortage? So the only lift choices will be Cub Quad and the Gondola? For most... the Gondola will be the only choice. Disappointing.
Says Bear Cub is spinning on the report for Tuesday.
AE2 not.

Back