Gore Mountain Conditions

Totally buried. I'm actually worried they won't be able to dig the lifts out tomorrow.

Screenshot_20230314_134809_Chrome.jpg

Totally buried. I'm actually worried they won't be able to dig the lifts out tomorrow.
Didn’t take long to cover the big rock at the tippy top.
Bring a shovel and help and/or just dig with yer hands.
You’ll get warmer.

I thought ya’d be more worried about all the dang snow on the seats.

We helped the ski patrol position this from the lift yesterday. Wasn't sure who Betty was. Wow what a day yesterday. first time skiing Gore on a mid week day with no little ones. With the exception of Sagamore towards the bottom conditions were top notch right up until last chair. Sadly we had to leave ahead of the storm rather than risk getting stuck. Doesn't seem like much is open though.
Thank God/Buddha/Mohammed et al that that sign was saved! I assumed that it was ripped down and thrown out by the contractor cutting the trees and installing the new lift, since they obviously got no supervision from ORDA while doing it. I figured that picture was of the sign before the construction, but obviously the tree it’s on now is much too small. I created the “new” version that Milo posted.

Thank God/Buddha/Mohammed et al that that sign was saved! I assumed that it was ripped down and thrown out by the contractor cutting the trees and installing the new lift, since they obviously got no supervision from ORDA while doing it. I figured that picture was of the sign before the construction, but obviously the tree it’s on now is much too small. I created the “new” version that Milo posted.

not original, it is a new sign.

Back