Gore Mountain Conditions

1045A091-FB51-410D-ABB7-D90D1FAA22B7.jpeg

mm

Tippy top webcam shot at 7 oh 9. It’s dang daylight savings time.
1678792509211.png

Gonna be free refills ❄️ .
Big rock's gonna getwhite.

this is from Gore's web site

Some lifts planned for today will not open; The North Quad, High Peaks Quad, Straight Brook Quad, & Burnt Ridge Quad. Although that means less to explore today, on the flip side, it means more untouched powder for tomorrow!

I have a serious dilemma. gore or plattekill, gore or plattekill, gore or plattekill, gore or plattekill. Oh shit, forgot about magic.

Choices, choices, choices.

We helped the ski patrol position this from the lift yesterday. Wasn't sure who Betty was. Wow what a day yesterday. first time skiing Gore on a mid week day with no little ones. With the exception of Sagamore towards the bottom conditions were top notch right up until last chair. Sadly we had to leave ahead of the storm rather than risk getting stuck. Doesn't seem like much is open though.

Choices, choices, choices.
Especially with those lifts closed today Gore will be off the hook tomorrow….but I went with Platty. An hour less driving each way, getting my annual Platty “fix”, the ability to find fresh lines all day, and knowing power issues won’t likely be a problem made my choice easy.

Back