F Vail

I don't understand Killington hate. Never had a bad day there.

Killington runs twice as many lifts as anyone else in the east along along with all the different base area’s etc saving a few jobs with automatic scanners is a drop in the bucket, compared to the smaller amount of scanners Fail needed at their areas shows the difference in customer service and penny pinching
the 3 covered lifts are great for wet days like yesterday
they make sweet snow early season that is often better then natual, so quality is high
getting a midweek pass in June early price is a sweet deal,

You prefer quality over quantity, but you want to ski in November.
You prefer quality over quantity, but you want a pass at Killington.
Interesting.
You really should try Killington. It's better than your hill on most any given day.

You prefer quality over quantity, but you want to ski in November.
You prefer quality over quantity, but you want a pass at Killington.
Interesting.
I like to ski first and foremost. So I like to get 50 days per season.
Not possible for me without a K pass. Without November and April at K it's hard to squeeze 50 days into 4 months of skiing. Becomes more like a job at that point and that's not what I'm looking for.
Your obvious disapproval is pretty irrelevant to me. We all have our preferences.

I don't understand Killington hate. Never had a bad day there.
I think it's a great place to ski and I usually have a pass of some sort there. At 3.5 hours away it's a perfect 2 day trip and I'll even do the random daytrip.

I didn't get any K pass this season because I'm mad at VT.

Now that I'm getting ikon I can hit K all i want.
K is not unlimited on the Ikon, 7 days with Full, 5 days with Base. Stratton and Sugarbush are unlimited.

Back