F Vail

I can't imagine buying an Epik or Icon pass, ever really.
Me too.

I prefer quality over quantity.

But I will buy a Killington midweek pass next season, tough to get 50 days a season without any skiing in November and only a few days in April. Looking like I'll end up around 35 days this season, better than my goal of 30 but less than the 40 I hoped for.

Clearly I don't.

Call me whatever. NY and VT is really enough for me.

I know this is nuts to most everyone, but I feel like when I'm retired I could get 60 good days a year, or 100 days if I want to mix in some average days.
totally agree.

Gore seemed short on patrol when I was there.
I agree---just seems like fewer around. Not running as many sleds either (my theory: less bus loads and day one-timers).
Talked to a patroller extensively a few weeks ago and he assured me patrol numbers WEREN'T down, which just didn't pass the sniff test for me. He was an Eastern Division bigwig, so maybe he meant in general...not necessarily specific to Gore.

Me too.

I prefer quality over quantity.

But I will buy a Killington midweek pass next season, tough to get 50 days a season without any skiing in November and only a few days in April. Looking like I'll end up around 35 days this season, better than my goal of 30 but less than the 40 I hoped for.
You prefer quality over quantity, but you want to ski in November.
You prefer quality over quantity, but you want a pass at Killington.
Interesting.

You prefer quality over quantity, but you want to ski in November.
You prefer quality over quantity, but you want a pass at Killington.
Interesting.
Gotta go to know Q;)

Back